Combined3D is a general purpose spread and combined (two load points on a single footing) foundation design software for use on many different types of foundation design projects.
Whether you are designing foundations for your industrial, residential or other commercial projects, Combined3D will help you complete them in minutes.
With its Windows-based easy-to-learn graphical interface, Combined3D will help you increase your productivity significantly. It will serve as a valuable tool on your foundation design projects.
- Many Design Codes: Supports many concrete design codes to help complete your global projects
- User Defined Parameters: Provides many customizable design options such as concrete cover, pile arrangement and many others to help meet various types of project specifications
- Load Cases and Combinations: Generates commonly used load cases and combinations for foundation design saving you significant design time
- Soil/Pile Supported Designs: Completes both soil and pile supported foundation designs in an integrated environment allowing you to consider many “what-if” scenarios for an optimal solution
- Multiple Foundation Components Design: Completes design of various components of a foundation such as pedestals, footing saving you the cost of learning multiple software solutions
- Rebar Layouts: Provides rebar layouts in pedestals and footings with customization options
- Material Quantities: Generates material quantities so that you can provide accurate cost estimates to your customers every time at every phase of the project
- Detailed Design Sketches: Generates detailed design sketches with foundation plan, elevation and section allowing you to summarize the completed design effectively
- 2D Drawings: Interfaces with popular CAD engines to generate 2D construction drawings helping you manage your design-drawing environment and human resources effectively
- Multiple Reporting Options: Generates different kinds of customizable reports to use them for your internal or client needs
- Considers buoyancy effects
- Supports unlimited number and type of load cases and combinations
- Allows symmetrical and unsymmetrical arrangement of piles
- Considers wide beam and punching shear in footing and pile cap design
- Supports positive and negative reinforcement in the footing and pile cap
- Allows anchor bolt arrangement on pedestals for display on sketches, drawings and models